Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A shortened blog for a long day and a shortish night!

So, I am so excited about this whole adventure as you might expect. I really don't have anything profound to say right now, but I do feel overwhelmingly that people are awesome and the help that we have been given is amazing. We have relatives that are taking on some of our pet-care responsibilities, (pour food in bowl daily and give water and a petting when meowing gets too incessant ) car responsibilities: let jeep and truck sit motionless on property for a number of months,  house responsibilities: make sure renters are comfortable and don't burn anything down, cello-sitting, (Amy, your welcome) and my basses, poor left behind things, and many others I am sure. I actually wrote an itemized list of all the belongings a few months ago and decided where they should reside whilst I am away. I am sick, really. If yall knew how much, you pry would either have an apiffeny (do you know what word that is supposed to be?) about what is was about me that was so .. off, or you would delete me from your contact list once and for all and sigh- good riddance. Just kidding, I just wanted to use 'good riddance" in a sentence. That kinda rhymes. One of these days I am going to stop using any sort of spell check to let you see the real me! It's just all the red tape I can't stand. Anyways, like I said, complete ramble if you ask me. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment