Friday, June 8, 2012

This is a blog to say that I want to "blog" once more.. but more accurately.. BLOB.  I think that's how my brain is right now in life- BLOB. I walk around, regretting everything I let escape from my brain and work (ie- music, painting and or other activities I do) and I enjoy it, yet not at the same time. I am this constant war with myself,  one moment I am enjoying "me" and the next, not so much. I have so many dreams, yet so little vision on how to go about them. I just get up everyday, trying to be thankful and get through it, (which I have no real complaints, things are good) but, I am unsettled yet. Don't know if I was ever "settled" but I still search for this though it might be unattainable. I am not so unhappy as I seem, I try not to dwell here. ( I don't succeed eh?) In all this, I know God has things for me to do, and I try to find peace in Him though all this- but I am increasingly impatient and constantly think I am on the wrong track. SO- this is a few stanzas I wrote that I sing to myself- 
"I will reside, in the shadow of you wings. I will lift my voice to worship you my King". End quote. End Blob.

No comments:

Post a Comment